Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31/09













Today I have gotten alot of work done on my resume.
I fixed the line problem, and I decided that I am going to have a button open a new flash document which is where the drawing section will be. But today I added more images to the portfolio page, which I will need to add more, but that will go in last. And I added my summery text to the summery frame. I also started the bottom menu area so you can quickly jump around to where you want to go. I am having one problem with my resume atm, which is when you click "Close book" in the train frame to go back it fades out then its supposed to go to the flashlight frame, but instead it just repeats the fade out over and over. But I am also going to start and continue working on the play and stop button for the music, and add a back button. And tomorrow I am adding the final sounds that I will need, then I will be close to done.