Friday, March 27, 2009

3/26/09







Today I worked on the resume page. I have the background done and finished. I created a glowing box that says "Locate the lightswitch to turn on the lihgts" and I created a button of a lightswitch and when clicked it flips up then it goes to the next frame which is the same image but "Bright" and then a few seconds later the glowing box enlarges to the middle of the screen which will include the resume. I am having a few problems though that I spent most of the period trying to fix, but I seem to be going no where with it. On the drawing page, the custom cursor is not working and you are supposed to be able to click to draw, but instead of drawing on that frame, it draws in the mask where the "flashlight" effect is. I cannot seem to fix it. And There are a few lines that are a movie clip, but they are only one frame and they show up through half of the frames, and I searched all frames and layers and cannot find a reason for them doing it. Also When you are searching for the lightswitch you find it, but you cannot click it. And I am not sure how to fix that. But I am going to work on those problems tomorrow, and if I cannot correct the drawing one, I will just remove it.