Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/26/09









Today I got alot of work done. I finish the inside of the train, and I got everything onto the main timeline. And I changed the train so it looks better and flows well. When you first get to the train part of the resume, it fades in which I used a 0 alpha to a 100 alpha, then the doors open, and the screen fades out to black. Then you are inside of the subway cart and a book will appear which is supposed to be like you are going to draw while you wait, and it says on the left "Click the image below if you would like do draw while you wait." and it goes to the drawing page I previously made. Then you can click a button that says "Continue" to go back to the train where it will then fade out to black again doing the alpha but from 100 - 0. Then tomorrow I will be able to add the resume page which will consist of it being completly black, but a streetlight shining on a sign that says "Locate the on off switch to turn the lights on" and you will have a flash light to locate it. When its flipped on a big wall covered in graffiti will appear with the resume section in the middle which will enlarge so you can read it. I also have all my images scanned and completed for the portfolio section but I still may add a few more.