Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/5/09

Today I worked on multiple things. I worked on little bits and pieces that are going to be put into my resume. The first thing I worked on was the equalizer effect that does pulse to music. I thought it would be cool having that in a bottom corner, just something that intertains. And I did this by making 20 long rectangles, then 20 lines that are the same length as the rectangle. *lines and rectangles had to be MC* Then I had to name all the rectangles and lines BoxX and LineX X representing numbers 1-20, then the code and there you have it. Second I worked on a volume control that I made for when there is music or sounds occuring it is not fully working yet, but very close. I did this with mutliple symbols and rectangles, pretty simple really. Then lastley is the colors. I wanted to make the drawingboard I made better by being able to change colors, and I have made the effect to make objects change colors, but I have not yet found out how to add that into my drawingboard. But the buttons do work, they do change colors, and even display when number of that color you are on. I did this with multiple movieclips, symbols, and buttons. And I am right now still currently trying to get the color into the drawingboard.