Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3/4/09

Today I worked on a portion of my resume that starts after the portfolio. It is a little preload menu to go to the next page. It shows a subway train sitting still, with a big piece "graffiti" across the side. Then all of a sudden the door will open up, and the doors zoom in closer to appear as if you are enterting the train. Then the screen dims from a light grey to black then a button will appear telling you to click it to continue. I worked on the artwork for the train today and the animation for the doors opening and the fading which took up most of the period. And I may add the drawingboard somewhere inside the black screen with the button, but I am not 100% sure yet if I want to add it there or not. And as for the summary I am thinking about a way to reword it that still fits the worded amount.