Friday, March 6, 2009

3/6/09






Today I worked on some of the animations, and the resume page. I first got an equalizer onto all the pages that pulses with the sounds or music that will be played. Then I also edited the portfolio page with the "Zoom". I made it a little more interactive besides the zooming, the clouds move and a few other objects will move around. Then I fixed some of the buttons that said the wrong text and also did not link to right place. But they are all working properly now. Then I added the resume page which was on old page that I started a while ago, but it shows a wall of graff. then a shadow appear and dissapear, then it zooms in close to wall and a few frames later the RESUME button pops up that will take you to the resume. There is sound on the resume page, but I am trying to find a diffrent sound.