Friday, February 27, 2009

Alex Schlosser
I would use the new tools we learned today in a more game styled way. There’s not to many ways that it can be used in my resume but one idea that I was thinking about was on a certain page, or the preloaded have a timer that counts down from a certain amount and you have to draw a picture or locate a certain item to open the resume and if you don’t make it by the time the “cops” will arrive. Then you will be forced to start over. That is one idea that I believe would work and add a little challenge to the resume that no one else has. But I also think it would take up to much time, and may end up being to aggravating, but at the same time it gives people a challenge to do while looking the resume. Then when they are done have a way for them to go to another level if they want to, and they can attempt to draw a certain drawing before the time is up.